READ MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC -> blogger, blogspot, flickr, airlines, keywords, php, program, affiliate, adsense, google, yahoo, lycos, AOL, search engine, alexa, information, cars

Monday, October 20, 2008

Love, Loving and Loved ( Part III )

The first week,

Thought I have a student Bina Nusantara University, 3 people have a friend who gokil and tie at all to share knowledge, chat, and becanda.
Dhanny, Glenn and Awin, the third tells them is that I just know. week also passed, I began to recognize some of the other.
Martin, and Jimmy Berto, and Gusur and Boim's only a so although it only calls they make.

Martin kost in the back of the campus with Orchid Berto, and Jimmy often there. I know, by Jimmy in the first visit to Kostan Martin.

".. woiy woks, bro ... again how to kostan ahead of the Martin !!!", Jimmy Said.

"started .. ehm where Jim, I bother?"

"pretext ... .. yes ... so it's but a scar ... Martin's children cool ..."

Then I took the challenge with Jimmy, we both go to the kostannya Martin. Arriving there, I see Boim and Gusur are playing cards Remi, the only fraudulent - a fraudulent end, there is no peril.


I see Martin is a chat with men - men who think high - about 3 / 4 of my height and a gempal, olive skin. With the advance of friendship that condensed style of their culture Sudanese menyapaku and Jimmy.

"... ... Jim Woiy from just how great woks ... What are you worry ...", Martin menyapaku warm.

"... Jim Yoi, gilee worry .... just a few days where it's nongol ...", terkekeh while Jimmy greet the man who was ongoing conversation with Martin.

Then we shake one another.

"... I'll conduct Woks, kenalain ur .... I've kostan name Berto ...", I introduce Martin in the men.

"... oh ... I Towoks ...", cuek typical style, I try menyapanya friendly.

"... Are a welcome ...", kenalku the Berto.

"... there is over Tin ...", Jimmy decided momentary silence.

"... Boim's Gusur, again playing card ... from the morning of my kid's college ... .. I ..."

"... whew gilee also end just two menimpali kekehan ...", Jimmy Martin.

"Same's Jim .... the rich worry what would forward the new course .... I ... I penetrated," are talking full joke.

"... I'll conduct, expressions of worry capture majors ..," I try to divert the discussion.

"... Management down, how on one-way ur ..," are asked to reply.

"Yes ... we on the one-way and also a class ...", jawabku.

Kostan Martin is located about 100 meters behind the Campus Orchid, in the home pack and RT-shaped level.

There are 2 floors and only two rooms, one room each tiles covering the floor. 1 room the size of about 4 x 5 square meters, and plus 1 x 2 room bathrooms are in the room. In the right kostan they are a small family cemetery of the population around, the only road that borders with size less than 3 meters.

I have a friend who just returned lumayang familiar. Jimmy, Martin, Gusur and Boim the majors with a friend and Berto se-kostannya Martin.

I was in kostan Martin until the day this time has shown at 15:30 wib, I go home farewell to Martin, Jimmy and Boim, there is Gusur home and are currently go eat.

"Tin, Jim, Im back ..... bro ... I ur afternoon ... thanks yups Tin ..."

"... I Woks .... careful trusting man ...", Jimmy provided the group with style style band Serious R & B LimpBizkits.

"... ok ... Jim thanks trusting ...", domains.

Arriving at home, I remember back with friends - people in the new Campus and try to remember - remember back face and name - their name. Therefore, I have a disease that is difficult loss, the disease is indeed the beginning of the bad habits that I think little things. Penyakitku is from my junior high school that is forgetful.

"... ehm ... Jimmy, Martin, Berto, Boim Simone .... one who KILLED ...", I mumble in the liver.

"... ... but a scar ihhh forget the debate .... it's like tomorrow to ask Jimmy ...", terkekeh in my heart.

"... ... Do what course you today?", I asked Mama while cooking.

"... ehm ... so yah Ma ... Maybe the time I 1 week course but I've just 7 persons ...", I answer the question Mama.

"... the debate forward ... it's even more ...", also Mama memberikanku spirit.

"... I end .... but thoughtful expressions of Ma .... but a scar on to Angga ...", I half surprised when a crane It contains a full basin.

"... ur ... I accept it ... please parutin kelapanya ...", Mamaku laugh while menyodorkan basin contains a whole coconut with grated coconut.

"... Ehm ... It can be the basis ... I just ask questions some free ... eh ... I," Mama and I laugh.


Keesokkan day in college I Lecturers are considering carefully, and I Dhany suddenly menegurku.

"... eh .. Woks where humanity ... I worry cariin There ...", the question Dhany.

"... I to the home of Martin, Dhan ... what started ...", domains fast number.

"... I Woks .... I would like to request barng worry again ... I actually even worry that he is ..."

"... yeee worry not just call it ..."

Two hours of eye Lecture Jarre (Network Communications) has been completed, I, Dhani and Glenn lunch together at a diner in a small building next to the Campus Orchid. Science is like tunnel with many seats once teeming with students who are eating, right there in the sate of chicken seller and the seller left no magazine. From front to back Sate Seller sequence tangkar soto seller, rice and Uduk hodgepodge.

I chose a seat in the back row near soto Tangkar, because it is rather broad and not too hot.

"... We Dhan to kostan Martin yu 'I'm this ... it's still a course PDT 2 hours longer ...", I invite Dhani and Glenn Ingredients for a visit to Martin's.

"... It's good Woks ... I know ...", Reply Dhany.

"... graphics pretext ... yes I know it was my acquaintance ... ok .."

"... I smell Woks ...", nod from Dhany.

"I'll conduct Glenn ... ... ... take what I worry ...", tanyaku to Glenn.

"... ehm ... would end Woks ... but I note first Awin later ... I nyusul there ...", reply Glenn.


After the meal I lansung go to the Martin kostan with Dhany. I'm right there Dhany to introduce Martin and Jimmy are ongoing.

"Well ... ... Tin home in Santa Barbara ... how much people course .... how it started in Bogor there kuliahan ...", ledekku to Martin.

"... I ... I Bodat Woks ... to the college's struggle ... wishes," the speedy Jimmy.

Then we laugh off the meeting, and I also Martinpun.

Not long we frolic, and Glenn Awinpun arrived.

"... but a scar from it .... I worry entry course my first question to ...", Awin.

"... normal Woks ... I have ... wake up the morning lecture rich satpam open gate ... I just ...", responsibility Awin.

Today it passed unanimous introduction friend - tells classmates.

Esokkan to-day I met with them again berlima, and we have seen familiar.

Dhany sit in a kindergarten with some female friends, while I sit in a wedge by Jimmy and Martin, Glenn and Awin in the next Jimmy.

At absent at the start to read out the absent call, I point the finger telunjukku.

instantaneous also friends - people laugh, and Martin's comment to me, "... I ... just how rich primary Woks .... huahuahuahua ...", ".... I worry Woks there - there's Dhany ...", continuing.

I just laugh sweet and shy. At the entrance to the alphabetical order absent "F", I lansung laugh and whisper to Martin, "Dat ... .. there is a MakMun ... huahauhuahuaha ....".

And instantaneous Martin also lansung explode laughing ,".... wishes ... Well worry Woks .... Makmun ... ... hahahahahaha people, which Woks ...".

"... Dat did a skinny look ... ... Here's box for pills ... I Dat ...", while domains hand to indicate the direction MakMun not aware that has been observed by us.

"... I Fortress Woks ... I usually ....", connect Dhany.

"... a serious worry Woks ... hahahahahaha," connect the xrecjp also.

"weits ... ... ... kuncrung not in sight ... Well worry ...", Awin slap telunjukku.

Then we ber-six laugh off because ulahku.

After hours of course our end, we are slide to Martin Kost, which is made by our BaseCamp.

We chat up the day has been shut, and thanks to the Makmun, and we start again to talkin it while and laughing.

[Continued]

No comments: