READ MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC -> blogger, blogspot, flickr, airlines, keywords, php, program, affiliate, adsense, google, yahoo, lycos, AOL, search engine, alexa, information, cars

Monday, October 20, 2008

Love, Loving and Loved ( Part II )



... One week after the OSPEK ...

One week has passed, it means the end of any orientation. I still remember the face with the memories of the sweet girl I just met two days before the first orientation.
I asked in the heart,

"... where the debate is the girl? why only two days I see it! taste I want to meet and greet and then re-acquainted with it .."

Today is the day week, I need to prepare before the day baruku, and a new life will begin in the next day, which is Monday.
I did not expect and hope days - my high school days passed, too many beautiful memories and not presumed - was mainly for myself.

Monday also arrived, and that day I also welcome the spirit of life with full, a new spirit I will achieve for the kindergarten.

Lover says goodbye woks ... .. today is your day, and do not miss it ... "

"... Nggaaaa ..... bangunnnn .... how many hours you study ..." Knock door-what my mother and membangunkanku.

"Ma ... Bentar again ... still .... ur Angga morning hours of lecture 1 / 2 10 ...." and I replied I call Mama.

"... you praying and trusting my first time .... mentang-course lunch mentang ... It's dawn prayer, come up frequently, the bus just praying you sleep again ..." Shrewish mother is a religious problem, but it also created a nostalgic feel every time.

Asliku name is Angga but I always called with a Towoks, because when I first SMU, there are people who see it called Budi subside in the long stall by Rice Uduk mother Mala. And he said,

"... ... I worry muke rich buffoon ... I Didiek Eric towoks I worry ... you ..." since then it's called a towoks. But I do not mind, because I also started the third level of life and puberitasku.

Then I saw the clock dikamarku depending on the wall, the wall clock was precisely at 5:30 am shows. I began to rise and depart from ranjangku, go to the bathroom to take Wudu and perform dawn prayer.

After the prayer I prayed, "God ... Yes ... make these servants of the patient and sincere in menepuh new life today ... Amen ..."

Finished praying I can not fall asleep again, I lansung take olahragaku shoes and go for the learner-Jogging.



Arriving at the house again I do not see Mama again, he has appeared to leave office. This, my Mama America's career women who tried to help her husband find sustenance and support children - children.

Mamaku is a private employee, he worked in a dental clinic doctor is famous. while the officers also feel a Private Company Construction and iron and steel. They both worked since they started life in Jakarta. Mamaku is a descendant of Javanese Banten, while the descendants of the original feel of Cirebon.

Our family lived in the area of South Jakarta, in 1978 they lived in the area of Block A, and then move and settle in the area of Bintaro until now.
In addition to Man, I also have two brothers. Dini is perempuanku brothers and sister Rama is the man - lakiku, while my middle child.

".... huh ... what course the rich and trusting ehm ... I've classmates cool - fanservice's cool people ...", I berujar in the liver.

It seems just yesterday that I entered high school, I feel now three years overdue. I only want to taste a child's high school friend with all the people-first.

"... easy man ... your life ... I was wonderfull being a good boy next ...", sisiku the other to give the spirit.

At 1 / 2 10 less than 10 minutes I was already on campus, in a compact space containing approximately 80 new students and in front of the room number 205 was written, and there are over a glass square of the length of penetrating into the room so that we can see from the outside. I come rather late, it appears, friends - people who already occupy other seats - seats that are in the vanguard, I am forced to find an empty seat and there is precisely in the line of the rear.

In my left sat a fat male descendants of the Chinese and Indian ancestry kananku men. Before sitting two women, which I think may also Chinese ancestry.

Male descendants of Indian menyapaku friendly, "Weits ... ... How are you man? Well ... many people trusting the students ..." while a glance around and observe both his breath, "... a lot ... I chinonye. .. "he terkekeh attention around the room.

"I ... I ... I lecture in Hong Kong rich and trusting domains ...", and reply sapanya thought I listen to talk.

"... but not enough bro ... so let them also the birth of Indonesia ...",

"Fortress who'll conduct a name? towoks I", we shake hands introduce themselves.

"Avinash ... ... I call it Awin, how I'll conduct follow OSPEK agenda is it?"

"... I worry ... yes ... I worry but a scar is still long and shaggy hair ... I ..."

"... so thoughtful ... I want to come eh even enter the hospital ... I ..."

"... sick ... I do not worry ?...", reply Awin Lecturers we had already entered the room.

Course in any start, this new right - the right attention Lecturers explain the lessons are. In the time I first high school teachers - my teacher does not have that I pay attention, perhaps adolescence, a period where all we did not take the headache problem of life, the happy - happy.

The first hour of the course has finished, I went to the canteen at the bottom. Cafeteria in kampusku there on the floor 1 from the side ketengah chairs and tables in a row and have the architecture as the foodcourt at the mall - the mall. Campus Orchid 8 in multistory buildings plus 1 basement car to disagree.

In the three-hour course I grow one more friend, the woman sitting in the kindergarten. In fact, he is not Chinese descendants, but descendants of the original Java is Indonesia.

"... ups ... sorry ... please take a swab-in dunk, Happy feet worry ..." so I am acquainted with the early Dhani, full name of Vishnu Wardhani, to name a strong woman.

"... oh ... ok ... This penghapusnya ... I do - what a name ... I towoks ..."

"... so yah ... I Dhani name ..."

"... I'll conduct a thoughtful and thoughtful Awin ...", they both also lansung shake hands.

The first hour of the course was over, I lansung rushing to the nearest Musholah to fulfill prayer Ashar. Arriving at Musholah I met with Dhani again, this time he sat in the front musholah and a man close to the high and stylish as "Stop child." Stop is a child to the youth who follow developments in fashion and trendy styles.

"O ... ... Woks want to go worry, I go home ..." I see so dhani.

"... not ... I'd like ur prayer ... I worry how dhan here ... shoalt also want it? .." friendly domains.

"... I doin 'it ... but a scar non-Muslim Woks ... I ..." repaid.

"... oh ... sorry yah Dhan ... I think how Muslim ..." I'm embarrassed smile arrest Dhani reply to the statement.

"... I ... I do - what time ... I'll conduct a thoughtful ur Glenn ... .." I served on Glenn introduce themselves and each other.

"... I'll conduct Dhan, Glenn praying .... I first ...", I'm trusting lansung leave and fulfill their prayer Ashar.

Ashar completion of prayer, I go back to the place where I met with Dhani and Glenn sepatuku to wear. In fact, Glenn and Dhani are still there.

"... I finished Woks sholatnya ... Dhani menyapaku again ..."

"... I Dhan ... I'll conduct you home again ... waiting involved ..."

"... I Woks but a scar, not more confused ... I want to go home without you ... I love the way one ...", reply Dhani.

"... so thoughtful ... I Woks Dhani Cars ... I take him back to the region ... but you're so confused, one way .." Glenn added.

"... Really confused why worry Dhan ... I can through Toll Slipi ...", domains.

"... But he was Woks ... I was going through the end ... but there I was stuck Woks ... I want to let through the arteries thoughtful take lansung Toll Pondok Indah just ..."

"... ehm ... how can take the road from sumah sick Remedika continue to turn left from there ... But I do not turn straight - turn ... it's the Pondok Indah I now worry the way .."

"... the debate Woks ... the problem is he's just going Remedika hospital anterin ... Woks ... I worry where the house ..."

"... ah ... yes it's all together ... I worry ... nebeng seat in the arteries later from there what my future ... ... I ... did a sizable fee economical ... Happy "

"... I ... I Woks goodbye ... ... fortuity was so Glenn back yah yah ... thanks Glenn Pass ...", I leave Glenn and Dhani.

During the journey home and I Dhani jabber length about many things. From SMU, where the relevance to a friend - a friend both of us.

Arriving road arteries Raya down and I showed again that the road he must travel to reach the road Toll beautiful house.

- Continue --

No comments: