READ MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC -> blogger, blogspot, flickr, airlines, keywords, php, program, affiliate, adsense, google, yahoo, lycos, AOL, search engine, alexa, information, cars

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Love, Loving and Loved ( Part I )



Saturday, Briefing

Wall clock shows the right half at 2pm in the sbuah building that will be downstream mudiknya many people - people. I settled on a long wooden chair attached to the wall in front of a solid class that will graduate students who have a filter entrance exam. I only see termangu while in sekitarku. There are some students who passed the senior thatch, and it shows that they deserve the respect that, the senior student who shows the power will menangnya SENIORITY them. Changed view, I see a man who is sitting at the bottom rung in the bawahku and shows that depression is very deep. Whether depression is what he lamunkan that, until, until I asked the writers themselves,

"whether I will like him?"

I do not like, I change pandanganku back.

Already two hours I sat waiting in the chair, likely from a distance I saw someone running toward the arahku, and seems to have no place for the face.

It turns out that someone I was not perhatkan others are hurt in high school. I then menyapanya closely hands and embrace each other and we embrace. Salam style meeting today which shows that the friendship between the people who are very close.

I asked him, Ndre .... Fortress also entered the debate here .... whew ...!!! people consider to be named Andre skinny high, yellow-haired.


"weits ... ... towoks .... what news man .... gileeee .... how can I pass !!!!..." Andre and laugh while I sit in unison.

"gee ... Ndre .... i worry ..... family and pointing a thoughtful study drama here !!!!".

"... the debate started on time wok ... I worry it's also old ...", Andre penyataanku reply immediately with the changes.

".... gee boss dosennya family ... I did enter the debate .... I must also enter without you ... though what I have to be taken later OSPEK ... "

"... I smell Ndre ... yeee ....", how successful we shake hands again the meaning of separation.

I immediately enter into the class after seeing Andre disappeared in the throng padatnya new students.

In the class I occupy a seat in the back row, someone menyapaku with warm, and I concluded that sapaannya is not just politeness.

"... oh ... what name I worry! I david ..."

"I ... I ... O VID towoks from high school ... which will! from high school I 3 Teladan!"

"... it ... it from the SMU 134 ...","'ll conduct ... inikan only breifing PG wok."

"... so ... so relaxed ... I just sit and with today ... I ..."

Lecturers at the front of my class today explain the details about the needs - needs that we must prepare the future OSPEK Monday.

Monday, a week after Briefing

".... Woiyyyy ... from ... I worry how many hours now .... emangnya think how this campus ancestors worry ...".

Cry the senior embedded and blaspheme the junior - Tuesday, they came late. I'm currently sitting in the stair not far from the gate stared as if they want to rebel, fled to the direction and slam them was, and told them that we still have the junior ear normal, but I only let them alone . Perhaps because culture and natar Me-In-tatar already have been in all areas of campus or anywhere in Indonesia. Moreover, they cry not only beat.

"... .. weitsss how worry here ... not ... Firebrands incoming worry ...", a senior pundakku from holding back and spoke with a tone of quiet talk.

I looked at him, and our gaze met for some time. I do not answer the statement was that. I just smiled and nodded while agree that the point fingers jempolku kearahnya.

I'm sitting in class, I sat in the chairs that have marked each and tertanda NIM (Association of Student Tax) my there. I see sekitarku, and it does not find eyes in josebellop there is class. I asked in the "Halo" ... where the David ... but a scar that he is ... "

Time is running Ospek and materials has been given by our mentor and lecturer in.

I look to the future and considers a mentor who explains the three materials. At the time I looked straight, suddenly pandanganku fall kesebelah right mentorku.

"HI ... ... ... trusting who farcical drama but a scar face ...", I notice a girl in the heart and I ask," Wendy's ... rich ... I ...", "Wendy's" is an icon or logo of a food company famous for fast foods. With braid hair in two, wear braces and showed little colored in red.

Indeed, I see Lulu, but somehow emerged a sense keingin tahuanku to recognize the name. So I guess-nerka absent from the books that are read out by the mentorku it. And I do not find it, it may be too many students in the Learning, about 87 people the number of students in Learning.

Clock on the wall shows the class is appropriate at 9 pm, then it is time to go home. I walk toward the gate kampusku, see public transport towards the house. Yah because of the distance from the house to tidy campus far, applied three times increased public transportation.

In public transportation, thanks again with a girl the day before that, ".... the past why I stripped her ma continue the debate! So why would meet again yah! ", In the heart while I asked to see out the window glass transportation common future.

Arriving at home I tried to recount the experience of first OSPEK to parents, perhaps because I am close to the same mother, my mother would listen to who are interested.

Esokkan to-day I met the girl again. While listening to Absent that are read out in the back by mentorku, I try to observe in detail the girls.
Activities such as running any day yesterday. At home in the public transport head again remind the girls that.

The day I go home is quite soluble, so I'm just sitting at home cleaning the body, eat, and rest and hope to quickly come tomorrow, I want to meet soon with them again.

(Continued)

No comments: