READ MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC -> blogger, blogspot, flickr, airlines, keywords, php, program, affiliate, adsense, google, yahoo, lycos, AOL, search engine, alexa, information, cars

Monday, October 20, 2008

Badai yang Tak Berlalu (Pass the storm)



Pass the storm

Why do I blame Storm, when the shipwreck
Why is my sail, when it will be a disaster
Do I blame the wrong reasons,
What I understand will come the time,

Because the result is too puruk.
Period where the final will come,

Will we understand that it is a fine from the beginning,
The early start without the need to understand,
Beginning that make us understand the test,

I am driven to heed warnings,
The warning came in without promoting,
Warning that should go without at Disallow,

Pencarianku has been completed,
Pencarianku already on the edges,
Pencarianku call and ask,

Unfortunately, I'm happy if you come to sisimu now,
And radiant welcomed,

But why you turned away,
Blaspheme the without giving reasons,
Discard the face submerged in the sea,

But why, why,

Is it wrong,
Bintangku welcome one which has long been weak,
Create happiness with the Earth and Moon,

I understand now,
And get answers to kepergianmu,
Trying to play with the destiny,
You only have a tadir the tergaris,
Tergaris straight without end,

You angry, contemptuous, and make a face,

But, I smile melihatmu happy there,
I always pray for you,

Now I have been intended,
Fall into old wells that are in,
While trying to save you from above,
Pseudo-distance without limit,

But what dayamu with any of preordination,
Unveil the mystery of the natural tebentang,

Now I know I'm wrong,
Sink to the waste stigma,
Walking slowly, without goals,
Waiting for the flag terror,

If I can repeat again,
I will pray for love,
I will pray for me,

Now I can not,
Because I need it,
I hope,
Waiting and waiting,

Oh God forgave negligence of the servants of this,
Oh God give remission of the contempt this,

Penyesalanku pardon the word of God,
We're sorry perbuatanku above God,

I will be waiting inside the sullen hisabmu,
In the valley and the nun in black,
More black from the superseded,
More stigma from the carcasses of animals that ternista,

Terkucilnya places people - people who terkucilkan,
Without waiting for certainty,

But now I will be patient,
Although you are not more responsible,
I will keep waiting,

Only because the patient and dogged,
I do not have time,
To do this I will be patient and courageous,
Although I know it late.



All love you

Murder of Love

No comments: