READ MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC -> blogger, blogspot, flickr, airlines, keywords, php, program, affiliate, adsense, google, yahoo, lycos, AOL, search engine, alexa, information, cars

Sunday, October 19, 2008

9 Drams of Rasulullah



From Abdul Rahman Bin Samurah pleased, said, the Prophet Muhammad said:

"I have experienced dreams stunning on the night before in my Israqkan ........"

1. I have a view from my Ummah has come in by malaikatul death with a very profound soul to take, then the angels to perbuatannya is caused by its adherence and the Second Ibubapanya ..

2. I see one of my Ummah has provided a very grave punishment menyiksakan, to be saved by the blessing Wuduknya The Perfect ..

3. I see one of my Ummah is know by the devil-devil and demons lakhnatullah, he saved with the blessing of the Ancestors Zikirnya Ikhlas to God.

4. I see how my Ummah with a tow chain, which consist of Fire blasted the inserted and removed from the mouth of the chain to duburnya by malaikut Ahzab, but Solatnya the Khusuk And No-Pointing nunjuk has been the release of seksaan.

5. I see my Ummah would be a very heavy opposition, every time he come to a lake in the drinks from the bar, when it came, the reward Puasanya Ikhlas To Allah SWT provide drinking until he feels satisfied.

6. I see my Ummah attempting to approach the collection of the prophets who are sitting group-group, every time he comes he will be outcast, the menjelmalah Baths Junub With Rukunnya The Perfect while saying kumpulanku to sit disebelahku.

7. I see one of my Ummah is in the keadan pain, sorrows and troubles around them, while he himself is in the state binggung, the reward came Hajj and Umrah is the Ikhlas To Allah SWT and removing from the darkness to a bright - bright.

8. I see my Ummah tried to speak with groups who believe they speak not reply, the nature menjelmalah And it comes not Like benefit-musuhan Gender Lens Umatku and urged them to welcome talking, and talking with them.

9. I see my Ummah is skim-nepis spark to face the fire, then flee into the desert charity Ikhlas Allah SWT and menabir face and the head of the fire danger.


Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad SAW: "Sampaikanlah Pesananku To Umatku Others Although the piece of Paragraph"

Sent by: e_jaf
http://groups.msn.com/sahabatakrab/antara9mimpirasulullahsaw.msnw

No comments: